Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Charice new look





International singing sensation Charice shocks everyone with her new found look. In a press conference the 19 year old explains why she made a decision to change her look.

“Yung ibang people sa management, gusto nila yung look ko parang Selena Gomez. The other one, they want me to be more like Avril Lavigne, which is what I like. Or more like Rihanna. That’s what I like. That’s what we’re trying to do. I think everybody’s shocked. This is such a huge step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don’t want to stay a person that I don’t like… I’ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me,”

And the tattoo that says Love Eternally with an infinity sign in the middle

“The tattoo that I have has a meaning. The tattoo says ‘love eternally’ and it has an infinity sign. It’s for my love for people, for my fans and for my family, for everybody. So, every time I do something I always have reason,”

With her new make over, her haters and critics are saying that she look like a lesbian which she fearfully defend.

“Are you kidding me? I’ve read tons of negativecomments and I don’t care. Whatever they think maybe if I look somebody or whoever I don’t mind. I mean this is the look that I want. So, the only thing you can do is to move on,”

As for me, she is still young and she has the right to re invent herself, she is just enjoying herself by exploring and trying something new, give her a break for all the haters what is important is she is bringing honors to our country Philippines.

No comments: