Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The worst and most stupid film.

The worst Film I've ever watched...




So far, this is the worst and dirtiest movie I have ever watched.The killer is a small and fat man and he is definitely a Psycho. The victims don't even fight back when the killer attacks, they are even stronger, taller and tougher compared to the killer. In the end, the director don't even gave justice to all the people who died. I'm expecting that police will rescue the victims since one of the victims escaped, but the killer lives on. Watch this movie and see for yourself. I regret watching this, and I heard there is another installment coming out, and I will definitely won't watch it.


                                                             The most Stupid film ever...





This movie is about three friends caught up in the middle of an ATM booth, they can't go out because there is a killer outside. The stupid thing is, they have so many chances to escape from this killer and they all missed it. The killer went from behind of the ATM booth and stayed there for like 5 or 10 minutes.. they can just run like hell out!. I will forgive the director if he lock up the ATM booth so the three victims can't go out, but the door is open. It's all up to you guys to judge this film. But this is really stupid.




No comments: